Along Buffalo Road in Singapore’s Little India, the streets are packed with people, vendors and shoppers much as these fruits and vegetables. These carrots were shaded, and I blocked the sidewalk to snap a quick photo. I loved their symmetry, but the man I blocked didn’t seem to care too much for my pausing, nor did the vendor who chased me off. Photos don’t pay his bills and I was blocking the view of his carrots from shoppers who might want to take some home for the evenings soup.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/4
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 24mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 1° 18.4275′ 0″ N 103° 51.0142′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/125s
- Title: Carrots in Little India Street Market in Singapore
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.