Road Weary Buick Super Eight
We pulled up to the National Geographic Visitors Center in Tusayan, Arizona and there was this beautiful car. It sat all alone in the lot and I parked right next to her. Our new Ford Focus rental seemed insubstantial next to this solid metal behemoth, it was from another time, but one look and you saw this car was on the trip, perhaps of its life. How many miles had she seen? How many roads had she traveled? How many gallons of gas had she consumed? Soon she would be at the Grand Canyon all but a baby by comparison.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 35° 58.4722′ 0″ N 112° 7.5838′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/250s
- Title: Buick Super Eight at the Grand Canyon
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.