This sign telling hikers what to do when mules pass, cracked me up for some reason while hiking down the Grand Canyon. I guess there are people all around and potential to fall. Mules are the sure footed’ist of creatures, but still I guess you need some guidance for hikers who are not quite a used to the mules are as the mules are to the hikers! The Grand Canyon was absolutely amazing as was most of Arizona. There are parts I will definitely be revisiting!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 36° 3.4647′ 0″ N 112° 8.7473′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/250s
- Title: When Mules Pass, Grand Canyon
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.