If it seems like I have Japan on the brain lately it’s because I DO! I am headed to Japan in a few months for the Cherry Blossom season! I have wanted to be in Japan during this time for a long time and only missed it by a few weeks in 2015. Hopefully this year I will get lucky since the time from bloom to fall is VERY short!
This is a collection of tools used by the caretakers of Meiji Jingu. I love how there is a mix of traditional brooms and modern tools as well.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 25mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 35° 40.3905′ 0″ N 139° 41.9628′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/2.5s
- Title: Traditional and Modern Tools in Japan
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.