After the sun sets with its magical rays and the light starts to fade, some photographers pack it in. The sunset watching crowd, all the time complaining that the people and their electronics don’t really SEE the sunset behind those gadgets, start to wander home. I tend to stay around and see what’s left very often there is a surprising calm or a last burst of light that makes your trip. Maybe that’s another of those good life mottos, stick around you never know what you will find.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 21° 52.833′ 0″ N 159° 28.5118′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/6s
- Title: Sunset on a Lava Rock Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.