My mother is the gardener in the family. I realized very quickly after moving into my own home, some years ago that I prefer to see gardens rather than participate in their cultivation. Visiting the Meiji Shrine in Tokyo, something I most always do when visiting Tokyo I found these Chrysanthemums. This particular white was much bigger than a softball or my hand. I imagine it takes a great deal of patience to grow a flower this large and beautiful.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 34mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 35° 40.396′ 0″ N 139° 41.9882′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/100s
- Title: White Japanese Chrysanthemum
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.