In the Great Church
The greater insides of Santa Maria del Fiore is a bit on the sparse side…boring even. The facade and the dome are really the highlight while the nave is completely open and drab. One very interesting exception was the votive holders. Often in Catholic churches these are quite beautiful when lit, but a generally boring affair, but at Santa Maria del Fiore, they are a golden flowering plant bringing light to a drab world.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/2.8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 21mm
- ISO: 1600
- Location: 43° 46.3822′ 0″ N 11° 15.369′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/125s
- Title: Gold Votive Holder at Duomo in Florence, Italy
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.