I visited Tokyo almost a year ago and I long to return (spoiler I am at least twice in 2015). It is a vibrant place with more energy then one city should be allowed on its own, but I don’t think Tokyo could be any other way. This rendition is from the window of my hotel room, looking over a city that never seems to end. The highway struck me and I was looking for a way to make it stand out more in the photo as it did when I was there.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/4
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 200
- Location: 35° 41.1422′ 0″ N 139° 41.4615′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 25s
- Title: Veins of a Dark City
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.