Never Enough Time in Paris
If I had to pick…it would be Paris. There is some…I don’t know what, about the city. I was headed down for breakfast at my hotel during my 24 hours in The City of Light when I walked past this luxurious red velvet draped room. It serves, somewhat obviously as the bar of the hotel, and perhaps the liquor displays on the wall are over the top, but I just LOVED the space. Immediately I went back for my camera and was taking in all the lushness.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/4
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 48° 51.7132′ 0″ N 2° 20.3867′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 6s
- Title: Bar of the Hotel du Louvre in Paris
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at https://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.