My First Time
It was a crisp winter morning in Rome. Cold by Mediterranean standards, but not by middle American. As a passed through a park that contained some ancient baths, I stopped just the top of my destination, one of the New7Wonders of the World, the Colosseum of Ancient Rome! I finished my way around the streets losing view of this mammoth structure, but there she was, enshrouded by trees. As I rounded the small stair, this was my first view of the Colosseo.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 35mm
- ISO: 200
- Location: 41° 53.4483′ 0″ N 12° 29.6307′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/160s
- Title: The First Time I Saw the Colosseum
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.