If nothing else, Singapore is diverse. Architecture runs from ultra modern to old world. The residents are from China, India, Malaysia, Africa. I was not entirely surprised, but it was surreal none the less, to be greeted on the Helix Bridge by a street musician playing a Didgeridoo! Oddly this is the first time I have ever seen anyone playing one of these Australian instruments. I have always wanted to play one, but unlike my native saxophone, the Didgeridoo does not come with a spit valve.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 26mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 1° 17.2858′ 0″ N 103° 51.6378′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 6s
- Title: Didgeridoo Player on the Helix Bridge in Singapore
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.