Hiking in Maui
On my most recent trip to Maui I decided to try an “easy” hike I had never attempted before, the Pipiwai Trail on the Eastern side of Haleakala. It’s not a particularly difficult trail. The ascent is easy, with only around 600 feet of elevation gain. As always the fantastic hikers at Unreal Hawaii wrote a detailed guide to the Pipiwai Trail, but please be forewarned, you will sweat and take some bug repellent. I forgot and ended up with a number of bites. Today’s photo is just a random shot I took along the trail.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/3.5
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 6400
- Location: 20° 40.4757′ 0″ N 156° 3.3968′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/320s
- Title: Deep in the Bamboo Forest on Maui, Hawaii
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.