Beauty and Beyond
There is a beauty on Lake Come that is quite unlike anywhere else I have been. The small lake front towns (Como, Varenna, Lenno) are far too crowded with tourists looking to get away from the city for the day. April when I visited, the wind was still biting and the temperature too cold for my taste, but still the beauty is there. There is a stillness and a calmness to these waters. I am all too happy to one day return and spend more time.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 400
- Location: 45° 57.9108′ 0″ N 9° 12.8183′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/1000s
- Title: Villa Balbianello from Lake Como
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.