My Love of Random Sculptures
A quick photo today from my favorite part of Hangzhou…Lingyin temple. It’s probably an obvious photo for me to take at this point, but I just love the little details around Chinese gardens, monasteries and the like. The craftsmanship at the Lingyin area is exquisite and this little dog is no exception.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/3.2
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 21mm
- ISO: 4000
- Location: 30° 14.4582′ 0″ N 120° 6.221′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/400s
- Title: Chinese Dog Carving at Ling Yin Temple
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.