There are so many great artistic works created in the name of religion. I don’t know the significance of this sculpture, but it is almost as maddening a work as La Sagrada Familia‘s Nativity Facade. There are so many carvings within carvings and around carvings it’s hard to know what is happening.
I took a HUGE bit of creative license as the room was dimly lit in places. There colors are all mine, but the madness is all Buddhist artists!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/2.8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 3200
- Location: 30° 14.4583′ 0″ N 120° 6.2483′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/80s
- Title: Buddhist Wall in China
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.