So MUCH TEA!
I am surprised Pamela didn’t collapse when we entered Tea City. We have been so many amazing places in the world, and I don’t quite recall anywhere bringing her to such a hushed awe. This shelf was completely full of pu-erh tea bricks. I am sure Pamela would have loved to ship the whole stall home!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/3.5
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 18mm
- ISO: 3200
- Location: 31° 12.7522′ 0″ N 121° 24.7143′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/400s
- Title: Bricks of Chinese Pu-erh Tea
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.