People on Vacation
I almost never include people in my photos. I tend to focus on the history of a place, it’s details and what it feels like, but I generally exclude people. I couldn’t help myself on this one. This girl was having a really fun time playing dress-up in The Forbidden City costume shop, and got completely decked out in a traditional costume. She only posed for a second, but I caught the most wonderful hand gesture she made while in full regalia.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/4
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 35mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 39° 55.0093′ 0″ N 116° 23.3948′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/640s
- Title: Traditional Chinese Dress in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.