Security on a Dock
A quick photo for today. I found this random chain and pad lock on the shoreline of Lake Michigan in Chicago. Nothing was attached and nothing was around so I have no idea why it was there. Maybe someone regularly locked up their bike to this pillar and just left their lock there all the time. I cant imagine that chain is light. Consequently, today’s title made me feel a bit like Dr. Seuss!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/2.8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 28mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 41° 52.0035′ 0″ N 87° 36.7327′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/640s
- Title: A Lock on a Dock by a Lake
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.