Today’s Photo – Old Meets New
I have said it many times before, but I absolutely love contrasts. Ares of harmony that flow, even though they should fight each other. The Jing’an Temple Courtyard is one of these sorts of contrasts. You can see in this one view how the new Shanghai has erupted and almost taken over this nearly 2000 year old Buddhist Temple, but somehow it all works. It seemed to me this is one of the truths of modern day China and perhaps one of it’s great strengths.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/22
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 20mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 31° 13.4982′ 0″ N 121° 26.4563′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/25s
- Title: Jing'an Temple Courtyard Shanghai China
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.