If ever there were a place for the Vampire to roam, it would be Venice. I constantly think of returning here, but have held off this year in favor of Florence and Rome (I have not YET visited these two cities). The thing is, there is so much motion and tone in Venice. It can be a bit TOO easy to find something to photograph, but honestly that is nothing to complain about!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/9
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 45° 26.024′ 0″ N 12° 20.5437′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 4s
- Title: Twilight Falls on Venice Italy
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.