Getting Run Off
I had just been run off from using my tripod at the US Capitol (I still took an good photo of the Back of the Capitol). I wandered around to the front of the US Capitol and crossed the street to The Supreme Court of the United States of America! There is a sidewalk out front and I know my rights! The guard seemed mostly uninterested, he even came over to chat a bit, but left me alone since my tripod was firmly on a public sidewalk! I was upset at the construction, but then I realized I have a unique slice in time that perhaps no one else had. I like that thought!
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 26mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 38° 53.4358′ 0″ N 77° 0.352′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/250s
- Title: The Supreme Court of the United States of America
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.