Finding A New York State of Mind
I took a trip to New York City last week. It was a busy week and I didn’t have much time to photograph (despite lugging my camera everywhere I went). Business took me though Chinatown many times during my four day visit and one the last day I was struck by this scene. I probably walked by five or six times, but only after 4 days did I actually SEE this great street art. Why do we let the busyness of life keep us from seeing the beauty of life?
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/5.6
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 23mm
- ISO: 800
- Location: 40° 42.9983′ 0″ N 73° 59.8117′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/400s
- Title: Street Art in Chinatown, NYC
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.