The Spark of Potential
Where does potential lay?
I sit here wondering that now looking at this lotus blossom. Thailand was a struggle for me. It was hot. I wore long pants. I fear I was on the brink of exhaustion (very common for me traveling).
Where do struggle and potential cross to make something beautiful. The lotus flower is a metaphor, did I miss it in Thailand? Perhaps my struggle was in vain in that place and time. Perhaps I should go back and try a new.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 35mm
- ISO: 100
- Location: 13° 44.766′ 0″ N 100° 29.518′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 1/200s
- Title: Lotus Blossom at Wat Pho, Bangkok Thailand
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.