Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, Argentina is one eclectic place. It took many years and many architects to complete. Honestly from the stories I heard, either the BA of those times was very bohemian or the building levied some sort of curse on the architects responsible for its design. From this entrance, to the golden room to the exterior to the theater itself, you can see many different styles at work.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/2.8
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 16mm
- ISO: 1600
- Location: 34° 36.0792′ 0″ S 58° 22.9877′ 0″ W
- Shutter speed: 1/50s
- Title: The Grand Staircase of Teatro Colon.psd
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.