I find myself wondering as I type this, what draws me to a particular photo to work on it. There may be one singular element that triggers interest for me. Often, there are just photos I know will do well with my particular process, today’s photo wasn’t one of them. Today, I was intrigued by two things in this photo. One was how I caught the smallest sliver of the setting sun behind the bridge. The other, and most important element was the ghosted people along the corridor by the Doge’s Palace. The vantage point of this shot is from the front of the Venetian Prison and something about those distant uncaring ghosts seemed perfect to me.
Photo Technical Info
- Aperture: ƒ/4
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Focal length: 27mm
- ISO: 400
- Location: 45° 26.0237′ 0″ N 12° 20.4647′ 0″ E
- Shutter speed: 10s
- Title: A Desperate View of the Doge's Palace in Venice, Italy
You must, however, do the following:
- Link back to this site at http://www.batteredluggage.com/.
- Give credit to W Brian Duncan.
To learn about resizing this image, more about the license requirements or about commercial licensing visit the License Page.